1960s Large Hamper
For those whose sweet years were the 1960s, this one is for you.
As a guide we estimate “sweet years” between the ages of 7 and 14, the days when you had to earn your pocket money, walk or cycle everywhere and when your biggest decision was what shall I buy with my pennies this week?
We interviewed 720 people to find out the top sweets in each era, so if yours isn’t here blame them!
This beautiful wicker hamper made from willow comes with a 1960s tag.
The contents come wrapped in our signature lime green tissue and tied with a piece of hessian.
- 150g bag of Cola Cubes
- 150g bag of Rhubarb and Custards
- 150g bag of Liquorice Cuttings
- 100g bag of Sweet Tobacco
- 150g bag of Dolly Mixtures
- 150g bag of Fish and Chips
- 150g bag of Jazzies
- 150g bag of Midget Gems
- 2 x Traffic Light Lollies
- 1 x Sherbet Fountain
- 5 x Fruit Salads
- 2 x Parma Violets
- 1 x Whistle
- 5 x Eggs
- 10 x Flying Saucers
- 1 x Mini packet of Love Hearts
- 10 x Liquorice Comfits/Torpedoes
The hamper measures approximately: 38cm x 25cm x 15.4cm